Residency Verification Forms
STEPS TO COMPLETE WILLOWBROOK HIGH SCHOOL NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION:
Parents/guardians who are new to DuPage High School District 88 must complete the following procedures in order for their child/student to attend Willowbrook High School.
1. Proof of Residency:
Completed Residency Verification form with required documentation: Accepted Documents
This MUST be completed before continuing with the registration process!
2. Proof of Guardianship:
Original Birth Certificate and Parent Photo ID (We will make a copy and return it to you!)
3. Physical and Immunization Records: Health Requirements and Forms
4. Required Student Academic Records:
- ISBE Student Transfer Form (from all Illinois High Schools)
- Transcript (and/or) Grades in Progress
- Report card from middle school (incoming freshman only)
- Standardized Test Scores
- Current IEP (if applicable)
- Current 504 plan (if applicable)
Please note that it is the parents' responsibility to withdraw their student, to obtain these records and to bring them to Willowbrook for the registration process.
5. What's next: Completing the Process